Pages

Mar 11, 2011

I Got a Package #3

Hi, long time no see!. Yeah i was kind of busy but i manage some time to post this!
i received a package directly from a great gunpla store in US, www.robot4less.com, go to their website or facebook page an look for the coupons!.

Package from US receveid by local postal service
I ordered 3 sheets of water decals for : MG Unicorn ver KA ( i will use it for my OVA version), MG Sinanju (hell there are a lot!!) and MG Strike Freedom!. Also some Mr. Color paints, Mr. Surfacer, Mr. Leveling Thinner, Mr. Mark setter and Mr. Mark Softer ( both for decals!). 
Because R4L delayed my order they gave me free gifts! (awesome!). They manage and send me a water decal kanji custom set and an amuro vintage figure!.

Strike Freedom and Sinanju water decals :




Custom Kanji and Unicorn ver Ka decals:



Amuro Ray Vintage Figure :



Mr. Color paints, most of them are blue like cobalt blue, navy blue, susie blue, sky blue, blue. Also Gun Metallic, white and Red Madder. Leveling thinner also.


Mr. Surfacer for primer pieces. Mr. Mark Softter and Mr. Mark Setter. Mr. Mark Setter is before i apply the decals for it to stick better to the surfacer and Mr. Mark Softer is for after applying the decal to "melt" the decal into your gunpla. Steps will be :

1.- Top Coat GLOSS
2.- Mr. Mark. Setter
3.- Apply water decal
4.- Mr. Mark Softer.

Thats all! Tomorrow i will post my wip #2 for my Qan[T]! thanks for watching :D!

1 comments:

Angelus said...

ese muñeco parece Gay xD

Post a Comment