Pages

Feb 11, 2011

I Got a Package #1



Hi everyone! This is my first "I Got a Package" , this kind of entry has made very popular and its when you receive a new package with gunpla or something about gundam!.Well here is the story :I have family in Japan so you know Gunpla is cheaper in Japan that here in Peru, so i bought them from amazon Japan (sorry they dont shipp overseas) and send it to my family there. Then they send it to me by e-mail! And thats the story (:!

Here is what it came today :D!
They sent me 2 bags :D!





Here are both packages revelead




Master Grade V-Dash Ver Ka


HG Ahead Smultron from 00 2 season. This was a gift from my aun, not that i bought it


And finally Master Grade Sinanju Ver Ka!! :D!!! One of the best MG Kits it whole bandai era!.




Also got water decals for my Master Grade OO Qan[T]! still waiting those for Strike Freedom.

And i told my aunt to please send me one of this. Is a Pilot Dr. Grip Sharp pen :D. This are very soft and i like them a lot :D!.


Well guys, thanks :D for viewing, please comment anything you want! i will respond you as soon as i can!. Also make fan at facebook :D! is on the left pannel.

Do you like those kits? have you seen the Sinanju? i think i would do some custom painting so let see!. i'm waiting another package :D! so stay tune!.

1 comments:

Irregular_Hunter_N said...

Yeah !!! Sinanju Rulz !!!

Post a Comment